Saturday, July 12, 2008

online order...asif

so last nite. home. tired. iphone-less. I returned back to my lair. My wife said that she she could order it online. No Way. I would have done that if I knew that it was available. incredibly, I signed onto rogers.com. joy! I can set up a delivery date so that I can get my phone. started the process and when I got ot the new number section the site died with technical difficulties. I hope its fixed soon because chasing the delivery of phones is going to be a huge waste of time.

For the life of my I cannot understand why Rogers and Apple would not take pre-orders or simplify the online delivery process. you get a batch of orders, know what needs to be delivered and minimize the inventory problems. not to mention, I would have been totally happy knowing that my phone that I have waited nearly 2 years to materialize was on its way. sigh

No comments: