Wednesday, September 5, 2007

3 billion songs. How bad is your iTunes habbit?

A while a go. there was a post from Apple saying that the leading iTunes purchaser (a music reviewer) had spent almost $40,000.00 on iTunes. I think I have about $7,000 in so far as I have been averaging about $100/month since the ipod Video (60) became available. A lot of my collection became DRM free when iTunes Plus came out and I upgraded. I realize I might be eccentric (actually I know that I am) but I wonder how many others are actually collecting from iTunes. I haven't been inside an HMV in over 2 years. I wonder how many in the 30+ crowd are in the same boat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Currently it looks like Wordpress is the top blogging platform out there right now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you're using on your blog?


Look into my site: video converter for iphone 5

Anonymous said...

ecigarette, best e cigarette, electronic cigarette, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette